Spotlight on Assessment in the ESSA Era
The Education Week Spotlight on Assessment in the ESSA Era is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- What ESSA might mean for interim assessments
- Test accomodations for students with disabilities
- The opt-out movement and testing mandates
- Creating assessments that have purpose
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal - Middle School
- MARANA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, Tucson, Arizona
- Assistant Superintendent of Data, Intervention and Supports
- Kirkwood School District, Saint Louis, Missouri
- Territory Manager USA, North America
- Bright Advertising, New York City, New York
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Head of School
- The Lab School of Washhington, Washington D.C.