Spotlight on Assessment in the ESSA Era
The Education Week Spotlight on Assessment in the ESSA Era is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- What ESSA might mean for interim assessments
- Test accomodations for students with disabilities
- The opt-out movement and testing mandates
- Creating assessments that have purpose
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Superintendent, Birmingham Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Beverly Hills, Michigan
- Math Coach
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Chief Financial Officer
- Portsmouth Public Schools, Portsmouth, Virginia
- Principal, Chappaqua Central School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chappaqua, New York