Spotlight on Assessment in the ESSA Era
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Assessment in the ESSA Era is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- What ESSA might mean for interim assessments
- Test accomodations for students with disabilities
- The opt-out movement and testing mandates
- Creating assessments that have purpose
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Seeking an Ambitious and Passionate English High School Teacher
- Archimedean Upper Conservatory, Miami, Florida
- Spanish Teacher (PK-8) for 2020-21
- East Baton Rouge Parish Schools, Baton Rouge, LA, US
- Assistant Site Director
- Saga Education, Hollywood, Florida
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida