Spotlight on Implementing Common Standards
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Implementing Common Standards is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Facing the shortage of resources to assist with common-core curriculum development
- Crafting assessments to measure students' college-readiness
- "Close reading" of informational texts in the English/language arts common-core curriculum
- State planning to implement the common standards
- Balancing common standards alongside the developmental needs of preschoolers
- Professional development to aid in the transition to the common core
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Alder GSE Associate Dean
- Alder GSE, Los Angeles, California
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Superintendent, Davenport Community School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Davenport, Iowa
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)