Spotlight on Implementing Common Standards
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Implementing Common Standards is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Facing the shortage of resources to assist with common-core curriculum development
- Crafting assessments to measure students' college-readiness
- "Close reading" of informational texts in the English/language arts common-core curriculum
- State planning to implement the common standards
- Balancing common standards alongside the developmental needs of preschoolers
- Professional development to aid in the transition to the common core
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia
- Elementary Principal
- Indianapolis Independent School Recruitment, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Regional Director-Northeast Region
- NFTE, New York City, New York
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois