Spotlight on Implementing Common Standards
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Implementing Common Standards is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Facing the shortage of resources to assist with common-core curriculum development
- Crafting assessments to measure students' college-readiness
- "Close reading" of informational texts in the English/language arts common-core curriculum
- State planning to implement the common standards
- Balancing common standards alongside the developmental needs of preschoolers
- Professional development to aid in the transition to the common core
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal- High School
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, Virginia
- School Psychologist – Full time and Part time available
- LEARN Charter Network, Chicago, Illinois
- Executive Director
- Council of Administrators of Special Education, Inc (CASE), Nationwide
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois
- School Based Mental Health Professional
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, Washington State