Spotlight on Implementing Common Standards
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Implementing Common Standards is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Facing the shortage of resources to assist with common-core curriculum development
- Crafting assessments to measure students' college-readiness
- "Close reading" of informational texts in the English/language arts common-core curriculum
- State planning to implement the common standards
- Balancing common standards alongside the developmental needs of preschoolers
- Professional development to aid in the transition to the common core
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Curriculum/Instruction and Assessment
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- 4th Grade Teacher
- Saint Hilary School, Tiburon, California
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Elementary Teacher
- Cherokee Central School, Cherokee, North Carolina
- Teacher (K4-8) Monolingual English or Bilingual English/Spanish
- La Causa, Inc. / La Causa Charter School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin