Spotlight on Assessment
The Education Week Spotlight on Assessment is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Classroom evidence of learning
- Formative assessment
- Computer-adaptive testing
- The promises and challenges of open-ended test items
- The debate over standardized testing
A great value! You get the nine articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary School Teacher
- Legends Charter School, Lanham, Maryland
- Superintendent of Schools
- rhinebeck Central School District, Rhinebeck, New York
- Principal, Bell Creek Academy
- Charter School Associates, Riverview, Florida
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)