Spotlight on Assessment
The Education Week Spotlight on Assessment is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Classroom evidence of learning
- Formative assessment
- Computer-adaptive testing
- The promises and challenges of open-ended test items
- The debate over standardized testing
A great value! You get the nine articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Geometry Teacher
- Confidential, Paramus, New Jersey
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida