Spotlight on Assessment
The Education Week Spotlight on Assessment is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Classroom evidence of learning
- Formative assessment
- Computer-adaptive testing
- The promises and challenges of open-ended test items
- The debate over standardized testing
A great value! You get the nine articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Malverne Union Free School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Malverne, New York
- Superintendent - Bessemer, Alabama
- Alabama Association of School Boards, Bessemer, Alabama
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)