About This Report
This special pullout section is the third annual Education Week report examining leadership in education, a topic of critical concern at a time of ever-increasing expectations for schools. It includes a mix of explanatory articles and research findings analyzed by the Editorial Projects in Education Research Center, under the leadership of Christopher B. Swanson, with project management by Hajime Mitani and contributions from interns Erica Brewington and Rachelle Dennis.
The project is underwritten by a grant from The Wallace Foundation, which seeks to support and share effective ideas and practices that expand learning and enrichment opportunities for all people. Its three current objectives are:
|Leading for Learning|
|September 13, 2006|
|About This Report|
|View a complete PDF version of this years report.|
|View previous years reports.|
- Strengthen education leadership to improve student achievement;
- Enhance out-of-school learning opportunities; and
- Expand participation in arts and culture.
For more information and research on these and other related topics, please visit the Knowledge Center at www.wallacefoundation.org.
For copies of last year’s special report, go to www.edweek.org/wallace.
Vol. 26, Issue 3, Page s12Published in Print: September 13, 2006, as About This Report
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- The Nevada Department of Education Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Nevada Department of Education, Carson City, Nevada
- Middle School Principal
- Andover Public Schools, Andover, Massachusetts
- Elementary, Middle and High School Teachers in China
- Dipont Education, China (CN)
- Elementary Teacher
- Moving Everest Charter School, Chicago, Illinois
- Director, Improvement and Impact Design Team
- Battelle for Kids, Columbus, Ohio