Q&A: Expert Advice
Donald G. Knezek, the chief executive officer of the Washington-based International Society for Technology in Education, talks with Education Week’s Digital Directions about the 2009 National Educational Computing Conference and the financial challenges ed-tech leaders face today.
June 28, 2009 – Digital Directions
Ting-Yi Oei, an assistant principal at Freedom High School in Loudoun County, Va., who was wrongfully charged with possession of child pornography after investigating a "sexting" incident at his school, talks about why educators should be concerned about this new fad of teenagers sending naked pictures to each other via text messages and the technological implications for schools.
May 6, 2009 – Digital Directions
Elizabeth R. Pape, the president and chief executive officer of the Maynard, Mass.-based Virtual High School Global Consortium, talks with Education Week's Digital Directions about the ways that online courses can help save money in tough economic times and also give schools more options for offering quality courses to students.
February 5, 2009 – Digital Directions
Most Popular Stories
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Hawai'i Department of Education Virtual Career Fair
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, Hawai'i - Statewide
- Alder GSE Associate Dean
- Alder GSE, Los Angeles, California
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida