Q&A: Ask the Expert
Don Knezek: Ed Tech in Tough Financial Times
Donald G. Knezek, the chief executive officer of the Washington-based International Society for Technology in Education, talks with Education Week’s Digital Directions about the 2009 National Educational Computing Conference and the financial challenges ed-tech leaders face today.
Vol. 02, Issue 04
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Communications Officer
- Hamilton County Department of Education, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT of STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES
- New Rochelle City School District, New Rochelle, New York
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona