Q&A: Ask the Expert
Don Knezek: Ed Tech in Tough Financial Times
Donald G. Knezek, the chief executive officer of the Washington-based International Society for Technology in Education, talks with Education Week’s Digital Directions about the 2009 National Educational Computing Conference and the financial challenges ed-tech leaders face today.
Vol. 02, Issue 04
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Territory Manager USA, North America
- Bright Advertising, New York City, New York
- Executive Director
- The Cooperating School Districts of Greater Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri
- WOODSTOCK SCHOOL, Uttarakhand (IN)
- Dean, School of Education and Professional Studies
- SUNY Potsdam, Nationwide
- Head of School
- The Lab School of Washhington, Washington D.C.