Q&A: Ask the Expert
Don Knezek: Ed Tech in Tough Financial Times
Donald G. Knezek, the chief executive officer of the Washington-based International Society for Technology in Education, talks with Education Week’s Digital Directions about the 2009 National Educational Computing Conference and the financial challenges ed-tech leaders face today.
Vol. 02, Issue 04
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal - Dalewood Middle School 20888- 2020-2021 w/ $15,000 Bonus Potential
- Hamilton County Department of Education, Chattanooga, TN, US
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Case High School - Principal - Racine Unified School District
- Racine Unified School District, Racine, Wisconsin
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- Professor of Practice in K-12 Educational Leadership
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania