The latest news about professional development including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
• SPECIAL REPORT: Common-Core Math in Practice
• Professional Development
Learning Forward's PD Watch Blog
Online tools like Twitter and Google+ are spawning new types of professional development opportunities that provide face-to-face interaction.
This chat addressed the kinds of professional development available to hybrid educators, as well as the key factors they need to know to be successful in the classroom.
This special report in Education Week's series on virtual education, examines how K-12 professional development is taking a more digital approach to educator training.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director, Professional Development Curriculum Design & Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Portland, OR
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, VA
- Executive Director of Business Services
- Hacienda La Puente Unified School District, CA
- Senior Programs Manager (Customer Loyalty)
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Multiple Locations