The latest news about professional development including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
• Professional Development
Learning Forward's PD Watch Blog
Online tools like Twitter and Google+ are spawning new types of professional development opportunities that provide face-to-face interaction.
This chat addressed the kinds of professional development available to hybrid educators, as well as the key factors they need to know to be successful in the classroom.
This special report in Education Week's series on virtual education, examines how K-12 professional development is taking a more digital approach to educator training.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Professor of Special Education, Visual Impairments
- University of Pittsburgh, School of Education, PA
- Project Director - Boston Academic Strategy
- TNTP, Boston, MA
- Executive Director
- Sturgis Charter Public School, Multiple Locations
- Vice President -Curriculum & Instruction
- Discovery Communications, Silver Spring, MD
- SAU #88 Lebanon School District, West Lebanon, NH