The latest news about parent involvement in education, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Researchers are finding that having a parent in prison can be more traumatic to students than a parent's death or divorce, and can create problems for children's education and health. (February 24, 2015)
• Parent Involvement
K-12, Parents, and the Public Blog
Charters & Choice Blog
The SUN Community School model was discussed during this webinar, with a focus on how it supports students and families.
Engaging Parents in Schools and Student Learning
In this webinar, our guests discussed why parent engagement matters, and offered practices that schools can use to create systems that support family and community engagement.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- Director of John C. Dunham STEM Partnership School
- Aurora University, Aurora, IL
- Park City School District, Park City, UT
- Online Career Fair - Clark County School District
- Clark County School District, Las Vegas, NV
- High School Physics Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Major cities worldwide, In, United Kingdom