The latest news about parent involvement in education, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Decoding Dyslexia, a grassroots coalition founded by parents of children with the learning disability, has a presence in all 50 states and sympathetic ears among state and federal policymakers. (December 7, 2015)
• Parent Involvement
K-12, Parents, and the Public Blog
Charters & Choice Blog
The SUN Community School model was discussed during this webinar, with a focus on how it supports students and families.
Engaging Parents in Schools and Student Learning
In this webinar, our guests discussed why parent engagement matters, and offered practices that schools can use to create systems that support family and community engagement.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Vice President for Education
- The Possible Project, Cambridge, MA
- Executive Director, Federal Programs
- DeKalb County School District, St Mountain, GA
- Quarrybrook, Windham, NH
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT
- Executive Principal of The Academies of Shakopee High School
- Shakopee Public Schools, Shakopee, MN