The latest news about federal policy, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Politics K-12 Blog
This interactive timeline digs deep into the Education Week archives to tell the story of U.S. education over the past 30 years, with a special focus on presidential terms.
Two representatives from the U.S. Department of Education and a district schools superintendent discussed the impact of the Economic Stimulus.
These essays have been adapted for Education Week from the recently published book Carrots, Sticks, and the Bully Pulpit. The explore federal involvement in education policy.
Turnaround Watch: The School Improvement Grant Program
Education Week looks at how SIG funds are being used in efforts to revitalize some of the nation's lowest-performing schools.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Curriculum Manager - English Language Arts
- Apex Learning, Seattle, WA
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Technology Teacher
- Brookwood School District 167, Glenwood, IL
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Director of Special Projects
- National Alliance for Partnerships in Equity Education Foundation, Gap, PA