Spotlight on Technology in the Classroom
Education Week's Spotlight on Technology in the Classroom brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- New educational uses for cellphones
- Teaching with games and simulations
- Virtual field trips
- Online learning opportunities for struggling students
- Tips for locating valuable online tools for the classroom
- Using collegial networks to see how technology can generate practical teaching ideas
- Rural community initiatives to integrate video iPods, computer games, and wireless technologies on school buses
- Education technology as a "disruptive innovation"
A great value! You get the seven news articles and one Commentary below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Founding Principal, Charter School
- OLD STURBRIDGE VILLAGE, INC., Sturbridge, MA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent, Cedar Rapids Community School District
- Cedar Rapids Community School District, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Diverse Learners Teacher
- AUSL, Chicago, IL
- Roaring Fork School DIstrict, Carbondale, CO