Spotlight on Technology in the Classroom
Education Week's Spotlight on Technology in the Classroom brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- New educational uses for cellphones
- Teaching with games and simulations
- Virtual field trips
- Online learning opportunities for struggling students
- Tips for locating valuable online tools for the classroom
- Using collegial networks to see how technology can generate practical teaching ideas
- Rural community initiatives to integrate video iPods, computer games, and wireless technologies on school buses
- Education technology as a "disruptive innovation"
A great value! You get the seven news articles and one Commentary below in a downloadable PDF.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Principal-Multiple Vacancies
- Polk County Schools, Bartow, FL
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School, Clearwater, FL
- Director of Secondary Education
- Minneapolis Public Schools, MN
- Charter School Operator
- Options PCS, Multiple Locations
- Senior Director, Business Development and Education Services
- Foundations, Inc., Mount Laurel, NJ