Spotlight on Technology in the Classroom
Education Week's Spotlight on Technology in the Classroom brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- New educational uses for cellphones
- Teaching with games and simulations
- Virtual field trips
- Online learning opportunities for struggling students
- Tips for locating valuable online tools for the classroom
- Using collegial networks to see how technology can generate practical teaching ideas
- Rural community initiatives to integrate video iPods, computer games, and wireless technologies on school buses
- Education technology as a "disruptive innovation"
A great value! You get the seven news articles and one Commentary below in a downloadable PDF.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Upper School (6th-12th grade) General Studies Principal
- Robert M. Beren Academy, Houston, TX
- Superintendent, Clarke County Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Berryville, VA
- Co-Principal Vacancy
- Newport City Elementary School, Newport, VT
- Lake Forest School District, Felton, DE
- Ridgefield Public Schools, Ridgefield, CT