Spotlight on School and District Leadership
On School and District Leadership
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
The Education Week Spotlight on School and District Leadership is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Rebuilding a school district from the ground up
- Preparing and training school principals for the Common Core State Standards
- Shifting control of office responsibilities to principals in magnet, charter, and neighborhood schools
- Reshaping the work hours and job duties of superintendents in light of budget constraints
- Developing leadership and training programs for charter schools
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. The Spotlight is made possible in part by a grant from the Wallace Foundation, which supports coverage of public school leadership, extended and expanded learning time, and arts learning. More at www.wallacefoundation.org.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!