Spotlight on Professional Learning Communities
The Education Week Spotlight on Professional Learning Communities is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Building effective teacher teams
- Starting a new professional learning community
- Preventing group burnout
- Tips on keeping professional learning teams energized
- Increasing teacher-to-teacher collaboration
- Creating a culture of teacher support
A great value! You get the ten articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Instructional Designer, Professional Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, OR
- Executive Director
- Magnet Schools of America, DC
- Engineering & Robotics Instructor
- String Theory Schools, Philadelphia, PA
- Lead a Network of Cleveland Schools. Apply Today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Tamalpais Union High School District, Larkspur, CA