Spotlight on Ed-Tech Strategies for K-12 Leaders
The Education Week Spotlight on Ed-Tech Strategies for K-12 Leaders is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The role of technology leaders in reimagining learning
- The benefits and drawbacks of 'flipped classrooms'
- Using technology to measure readiness for the common core's online assessments
- A new crop of district positions springing up to tackle "innovation"
- Balancing digital innovation with traditional academic assessment
- How districts are managing social media communications
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Principal
- Lake Norman Charter, Huntersville, NC
- Principal - Hubbard Woods Elementary School
- Winnetka Public Schools District 36, Winnetka, IL
- Language Arts & Social Studies Coordinator
- CESJDS, Rockville, MD
- School Director
- Exploration Elementary Charter School for Science and Technology, Rochester, NY
- Middle School Principal - Fox Lane Middle School
- Bedford Central School District, Mount Kisco, NY