Spotlight on Ed-Tech Strategies for K-12 Leaders
The Education Week Spotlight on Ed-Tech Strategies for K-12 Leaders is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The role of technology leaders in reimagining learning
- The benefits and drawbacks of 'flipped classrooms'
- Using technology to measure readiness for the common core's online assessments
- A new crop of district positions springing up to tackle "innovation"
- Balancing digital innovation with traditional academic assessment
- How districts are managing social media communications
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Las Cruces Public Schools, NM
- Chief Executive Officer
- Confluence Charter Schools, Saint Louis, MO
- Director of Educator Engagement and Program Digital Strategy
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, MA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Industrial Education Teacher
- Haven Middle School, IL