Spotlight on Credit Recovery and Online Learning
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Credit Recovery and Online Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Motivating underachieving students with online credit-recovery courses
- Re-examining "seat-time" requirements for students taking online courses
- Providing support and resources to students enrolled in virtual classes
- Using competency-based learning and technology to prepare for the common-core assessments
- Testing blended learning models to determine which work best
- Requiring e-courses for graduation
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief of Human Resources Officer
- Milwaukee Public Schools, Milwaukee, WI
- Chief Inclusion Officer
- Ithaca City School District, NY
- Early Learning Policy Specialist
- City of Seattle, Seattle, WA
- Licensed Teachers 7-12 **Now Offering $2,000 sign-on Payment**
- Youth Villages, Bartlett, TN