Spotlight on Credit Recovery and Online Learning
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Credit Recovery and Online Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Motivating underachieving students with online credit-recovery courses
- Re-examining "seat-time" requirements for students taking online courses
- Providing support and resources to students enrolled in virtual classes
- Using competency-based learning and technology to prepare for the common-core assessments
- Testing blended learning models to determine which work best
- Requiring e-courses for graduation
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Rockridge Community Unit School District #300
- Rockridge Community Unit School District #300, Taylor Ridge, IL
- Supervisor of Mathematics
- Quakertown Community School District, PA
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- Director of Professional Services
- Engaging Schools, Inc., Cambridge, MA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations