Spotlight on Credit Recovery and Online Learning
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Credit Recovery and Online Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Motivating underachieving students with online credit-recovery courses
- Re-examining "seat-time" requirements for students taking online courses
- Providing support and resources to students enrolled in virtual classes
- Using competency-based learning and technology to prepare for the common-core assessments
- Testing blended learning models to determine which work best
- Requiring e-courses for graduation
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- FLORIDA - Catholic High School
- Cardinal Mooney Catholic High School, Sarasota, FL
- Senior Executive Director of Human Resources
- Detroit Public Schools, Detroit, MI
- Executive Director
- Association for Latino Administrators and Superintendents, DC
- High School Principal
- Township High School District 113, Highland Park, IL
- Lecturer - Educational Leadership Services
- Old Dominion University, VA