News in Brief
Pa. Tightens Criminal-History Rules
A new Pennsylvania state law that overhauls criminal-history-disclosure rules for all public and private school employees also imposes a lifetime ban on working in a school for people who commit serious crimes. Current school employees must now report any arrests or convictions of serious crimes in their past by Dec. 27 and report any future arrest or conviction within three days.
Vol. 31, Issue 08, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Executive Director of Business Services
- Hacienda La Puente Unified School District, CA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Greenburgh Central School District, Hartsdale, NY
- Chief Program Officer
- Washington STEM, Seattle, WA
- Senior Programs Manager (Customer Loyalty)
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Multiple Locations