News in Brief
Pa. Tightens Criminal-History Rules
A new Pennsylvania state law that overhauls criminal-history-disclosure rules for all public and private school employees also imposes a lifetime ban on working in a school for people who commit serious crimes. Current school employees must now report any arrests or convictions of serious crimes in their past by Dec. 27 and report any future arrest or conviction within three days.
Vol. 31, Issue 08, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA
- Head of School
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD
- Chief Academic Officer
- Cristo Rey Network, Chicago, IL