News in Brief
Pa. Tightens Criminal-History Rules
A new Pennsylvania state law that overhauls criminal-history-disclosure rules for all public and private school employees also imposes a lifetime ban on working in a school for people who commit serious crimes. Current school employees must now report any arrests or convictions of serious crimes in their past by Dec. 27 and report any future arrest or conviction within three days.
Vol. 31, Issue 08, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Head of School
- Saint James School, Montgomery, AL
- Director of Operations (Spanish Fluency Required)
- Ascend Learning, Brooklyn, NY
- Multiple Positions
- Jersey City Public Schools, Jersey City, NJ
- Multiple Special Services
- Maine Regional School Union No. 10, Dixfield, ME
- Executive Director, Charter Schools
- School District of Philadelphia, PA