Study: States Must Act Faster to Close Academic Gaps
"State Test Score Trends Through 2008-09, Part 2: Slow and Uneven Progress in Narrowing Gaps"
If states continue their current pace in narrowing achievement gaps between students of different races, ethnic groups, and income levels, it could take decades for lagging student groups to catch up to their peers in some states, a study of more than 40 states ...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- 9-12 Social Studies/PE & Health Teacher #349
- Nye County School District, Pahrump, NV
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD