Baltimore Teachers Ratify Performance Contract
Baltimore's teaching corps has ratified a contract that does away with many of the features of the traditional “step and lane” salary schedule in favor of a heavier emphasis on teacher performance. Members of the Baltimore Teachers Union had rejected a...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- 9-12 Science Teacher (Emphasis in Physical Science) #345
- Nye County School District, Pahrump, NV
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD