FCC Expands Options for Using E-Rate Funds
Rural Schools, After-Hours Users May Benefit
Schools will be allowed to use federal E-rate funding to extend Internet service to communities, seek out faster connections through unused fiber networks, and vie for federal money to support mobile-learning programs, under changes to the program that...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ