Final Rules Set for School Turnaround Grants
States, Districts Must Pick From Four Models for Grants to Fix Lowest-Performing Schools
The U.S. Department of Education has finalized its rules governing $3.5 billion in school improvement grants for states and districts, making only small changes despite criticism that its four models for turning around the nation’s worst...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Lawrence Family Development Charter School, Lawrence, MA
- Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School, Lawrence, MA
- Flagler County Public Schools, Bunnell, FL
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Director of Product Marketing, Assessment
- Scholastic Inc., Manhattan, NY