News in Brief
Pa. Teachers on Strike
Teachers in an eastern Pennsylvania district are on strike for the second time in two years. The Saucon Valley school board voted unanimously last week to reject the latest offer from the teachers, who have been working under the old contract for more than a year. There are about 2,500 students in the district.
Vol. 29, Issue 08, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Chief Academic Officer
- The Partnership for Inner-City Education, New York, NY
- Supervisor, Secondary Literacy Instruction
- Montgomery County Public Schools, MD
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL
- Plainfield Director of Special Services
- New England School Development Council, Meriden, NH
- Executive Director for EdReports
- Koya Leadership Partners, Boston, MA