Calif. Governor Sets Plan to Offer Open-Source Digital Texts
California will offer free, open-source digital textbooks in mathematics and science for high school students, under a plan unveiled by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger. The Republican governor says his state would be the first in the nation...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Senior Curriculum Developer and Trainer
- Institute For Curriculum Services, San Francisco, CA
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL