Small Buses Must Have Safer Belts, U.S. Rule Says
Mandate Also Calls for Higher Seat Backs on Larger School Buses
Smaller school buses will have to be equipped with three-point, lap-and-shoulder seat belts for the first time, and larger buses will have higher seat backs, under a federal...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Associate Director of Curriculum & Instruction
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC