Former Ohio Official Seeks to Help Qatar
Michael Armstrong had a good excuse for missing the annual meeting last month of the National Association of State Directors of Special Education. Since June, the former head of special education in Ohio has been part of an extensive education reform effort in the Persian Gulf nation of Qatar.
Mr. Armstrong, who also has been the group’s president, is in charge of introducing such concepts as “response to intervention” and differentiated instruction...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- 9-12 Science Teacher (Emphasis in Physical Science) #345
- Nye County School District, Pahrump, NV
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO