Concussion Laws by State
Nearly every U.S. state now has some form of a student-athlete concussion law in place. Roughly 20 states passed their youth concussion laws in 2011. This map shows legislation progress by state.
Read related story.
Last updated: 4/17/2014
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Director of System Level Partnerships
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.