Concussion Laws by State
Nearly every U.S. state now has some form of a student-athlete concussion law in place. Roughly 20 states passed their youth concussion laws in 2011. This map shows legislation progress by state.
Read related story.
Last updated: 4/17/2014
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary School Principal
- Baltimore Curriculum Project, Baltimore, Maryland
- Math Teacher
- Erie High School, Erie, Colorado
- Portland Public Schools - Deputy Superintendent of Business & Operations
- Portland Public Schools, Portland, Oregon
- Vance County Schools Opportunity Culture Advanced Teaching and Paraprofessional Positions
- Vance County Schools, Henderson, North Carolina
- Banneker Blake Academy for Arts and Sciences, Nationwide