Thirteen Western states that are home to more than 93 percent of the nation’s federally owned land have formed a coalition to lobby Washington for an annual $4 billion in lost local and state property-tax revenues on the federal land, nearly $1.9 billion of which would have gone to pay for public education.
December 13, 2006 – Education Week
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Best of Daily Newspapers
Richmond (Va.) Times-Dispatch— September 19
Most Popular Stories
- Director of Elementary Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment
- Hartford School District, White River Junction, Vermont
- Executive Director
- Tarrant To and Through Partnership (T3), Fort Worth, Texas
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Assistant Professor, Psychology (School Counseling Program)
- Lewis University, Romeoville, Illinois
- 2019-2020 School Psychologist
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US