Spotlight on Tips for New Teachers
Education Week's Spotlight on Tips for New Teachers brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors. These articles, written by members of the Teacher Leaders Network for teachermagazine.org, offer insights on:
- Starting off strong in the first days of school
- Setting up your classroom
- Managing grading and parent communication
- Establishing student behavior guidelines
- Organizing the learning environment
- Creating classroom rules
- Building supportive relationships
- Understanding the school culture
- Keeping a positive outlook
A great value! You get seven articles with tips from experienced teachers in one downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Director of Finance and Grants Administration
- GREENBURGH ELEVEN UFSD, Dobbs Ferry, New York
- Superintendent, Chambersburg Area School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida