Spotlight on Tips for New Teachers
Education Week's Spotlight on Tips for New Teachers brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors. These articles, written by members of the Teacher Leaders Network for teachermagazine.org, offer insights on:
- Starting off strong in the first days of school
- Setting up your classroom
- Managing grading and parent communication
- Establishing student behavior guidelines
- Organizing the learning environment
- Creating classroom rules
- Building supportive relationships
- Understanding the school culture
- Keeping a positive outlook
A great value! You get seven articles with tips from experienced teachers in one downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Vice President for Academic Services
- Oklahoma School of Science and Math, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Teach Western Mass - Openings in Math/SPED/ESL!
- Teach Western Mass, Springfield, Massachusetts
- High School Principal - Monument Mountain Regional High School
- Berkshire Hills Regional School District, Great Barrington, Massachusetts
- High School Principal - award winning school in beautiful CAPE COD, MA
- Nauset Public Schools, Eastham, Massachusetts
- Director - Instructional Leadership
- Center for Educational Leadership, University of Washington College of Education, Nationwide