Spotlight on Project-Based Learning
The Education Week Spotlight on Project-Based Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Engaging students with project-based activities
- Embracing project-based learning as an instructional cornerstone in schools
- Addressing the unique needs of English-language learners with project-based instruction
- Bringing STEM lessons to life with project-based instruction
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Teacher and Teaching Assistants (Birth - Grade 2)
- League Education and Treatment Center, Brooklyn, New York
- Superintendent - Bessemer, Alabama
- Alabama Association of School Boards, Bessemer, Alabama
- Teacher (K4-8) Monolingual English or Bilingual English/Spanish
- La Causa, Inc. / La Causa Charter School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.