What’s the most effective way to spend ESSER funding? What decision making processes are educators following? How is ESSER being utilized to implement project-based learning (PBL) and STEM programs? Hear from our panel of educational experts on their process and strategy for accessing and utilizing ESSER funding for their school/district.
You’ll gain critical insights into:
- Establishing district objectives and decision-making processes
- Identifying and engaging key stakeholders
- Determining how ESSER funding can be aligned with key STEM/PBL initiatives
- Examining potential solutions to challenges faced
- Evaluating expected student impact
For all webinars broadcast by Education Week after August 1, 2019, Certificates of Completion are available to all registered live attendees who attend 53 minutes or more of this webinar. Educators can download a PDF certificate verifying 1 hour of Professional Development credit. As with all professional development hours delivered, Education Week recommends each educator verify ahead of the webinar broadcast that the content will qualify for professional development in your school, district, county, or state with your supervisor, human resources professional, and/or principal or superintendent’s office.