Spotlight on Inquiry-Based Teaching and Learning
The Education Week Spotlight on Inquiry-Based Teaching and Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using new questioning techniques to help students draw evidence from what they read
- Fostering deeper learning with inquiry-based approaches
- Challenging students to construct their own solutions to complex problems
- Building curriculum that promotes breadth and depth in learning
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Red Hill Montessori Academy, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina