Spotlight on Motivation
The Education Week Spotlight on Motivation is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Tips for what works and what doesn't when it comes to motivating students
- creating a college-going culture
- Getting boys to read
- Increasing girls' involvement and interest in science, technology, math, and engineering
- Motivating middle school students
- The debate on using money to motivate student performance
- Using work-based learning programs to motivate high school students
A great value! You get the eight articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia