Spotlight on Inclusion and Assistive Technology
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
Education Week's Spotlight on Inclusion & Assistive Technology brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Practical steps to team-teaching in an inclusive setting
- Coordinating information technology and assistive technology for special education students
- Types of special education technologies
- Tips on integrating special education technologies
- Using data to inform inclusion
- Advances in Braille technology
- Research on classroom-amplification systems
- Team-teaching to improve instruction for students
- Research on “accessible” or “universally designed” tests
- Technology to support students who are visually impaired
A great value! You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Account Executive - Territory Sales Representative K-12 - Texas
- Abre, Nationwide
- Teacher and Teaching Assistants (Birth - Grade 2)
- League Education and Treatment Center, Brooklyn, New York
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)