Spotlight on Inclusion and Assistive Technology
Education Week's Spotlight on Inclusion & Assistive Technology brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Practical steps to team-teaching in an inclusive setting
- Coordinating information technology and assistive technology for special education students
- Types of special education technologies
- Tips on integrating special education technologies
- Using data to inform inclusion
- Advances in Braille technology
- Research on classroom-amplification systems
- Team-teaching to improve instruction for students
- Research on “accessible” or “universally designed” tests
- Technology to support students who are visually impaired
A great value! You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Elementary School Teacher
- San Juan Island School District, Washington State
- History Teachers SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts
- High School Math Teacher
- [email protected], Wilson, Arkansas
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts