Spotlight on Inclusion and Assistive Technology
Education Week's Spotlight on Inclusion & Assistive Technology brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Practical steps to team-teaching in an inclusive setting
- Coordinating information technology and assistive technology for special education students
- Types of special education technologies
- Tips on integrating special education technologies
- Using data to inform inclusion
- Advances in Braille technology
- Research on classroom-amplification systems
- Team-teaching to improve instruction for students
- Research on “accessible” or “universally designed” tests
- Technology to support students who are visually impaired
A great value! You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Special Education
- Primavera Online High School, Chandler, Arizona
- Vice President, Schools
- Innovate Public Schools, San Jose, California
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education Teachers SY 2018-2019
- Eagle Academy Public Charter School, Washington D.C.
- Principal/Assistant Principal
- FWCS, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Associate Head of School
- The Bolles School, Jacksonville, Florida