Spotlight on Gifted Education
The Education Week Spotlight on Gifted Education is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including insights on:
- The challenges of categorizing gifted learners
- Meeting the needs of high-potential students
- Math and science academies for gifted students
- Acceleration and grade skipping
- Twice exceptional students
A great value! You get the articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Special Education
- Primavera Online High School, Chandler, Arizona
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education Teachers SY 2018-2019
- Eagle Academy Public Charter School, Washington D.C.
- Associate Head of School
- The Bolles School, Jacksonville, Florida
- Vice President, Schools
- Innovate Public Schools, San Jose, California
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, Virginia