Spotlight on Gifted Education
The Education Week Spotlight on Gifted Education is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including insights on:
- The challenges of categorizing gifted learners
- Meeting the needs of high-potential students
- Math and science academies for gifted students
- Acceleration and grade skipping
- Twice exceptional students
A great value! You get the articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Banneker Blake Academy for Arts and Sciences, Nationwide
- President - President Southern Association of Independent Schools
- SAIS, Norcross, Georgia
- Elementary School Principal
- Baltimore Curriculum Project, Baltimore, Maryland
- Spanish Teacher
- Erie High School, Erie, Colorado
- Program Director/Senior Attorney (Opportunity to Learn Program)
- Advancement Project, Washington D.C.