Spotlight on Gifted Education
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Gifted Education is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including insights on:
- The challenges of categorizing gifted learners
- Meeting the needs of high-potential students
- Math and science academies for gifted students
- Acceleration and grade skipping
- Twice exceptional students
A great value! You get the articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Teacher and Teaching Assistants (Birth - Grade 2)
- League Education and Treatment Center, Brooklyn, New York
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Assistant Principal, Elementary & Secondary (see addt'l job info.)
- Washoe County School District, Reno, NV, US
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Superintendent - Bessemer, Alabama
- Alabama Association of School Boards, Bessemer, Alabama