Spotlight on Dropout Prevention
The Education Week Spotlight on Dropout Prevention is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using early-college programs to increase student engagement and reduce dropout rates
- Developing early warning indicators for ELL dropouts
- Motivating underachieving students in online credit recovery courses
- Eliminating barriers to graduation and college for Hispanic girls
- Preventing chronic absenteeism in schools
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Related Spotlights:Dropout Prevention (2010)
Recognizing the essential role of high school diplomas in their students' lives, this Spotlight examines how schools are using new strategies and a whatever-it-takes attitude to discourage dropping out and boost graduation rates.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Education Officer
- DECA, Reston, Virginia
- High School Math Teacher
- Moreau Catholic High School, Hayward, California
- History Teachers SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)
- Elementary School Teacher
- San Juan Island School District, Washington State