Spotlight on Dropout Prevention
The Education Week Spotlight on Dropout Prevention is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using early-college programs to increase student engagement and reduce dropout rates
- Developing early warning indicators for ELL dropouts
- Motivating underachieving students in online credit recovery courses
- Eliminating barriers to graduation and college for Hispanic girls
- Preventing chronic absenteeism in schools
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Related Spotlights:Dropout Prevention (2010)
Recognizing the essential role of high school diplomas in their students' lives, this Spotlight examines how schools are using new strategies and a whatever-it-takes attitude to discourage dropping out and boost graduation rates.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Art Teacher
- Nansha College Preparatory Academy, Guangzhou, Guangdong (CN)
- Portland Public Schools - Deputy Superintendent of Business & Operations
- Portland Public Schools, Portland, Oregon
- Program Manager, eLearning (Corwin)
- SAGE Publishing, Thousand Oaks, California
- ACS International Schools, Doha (QA)
- President - President Southern Association of Independent Schools
- SAIS, Norcross, Georgia