Spotlight on Credit Recovery and Online Learning
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Credit Recovery and Online Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Motivating underachieving students with online credit-recovery courses
- Re-examining "seat-time" requirements for students taking online courses
- Providing support and resources to students enrolled in virtual classes
- Using competency-based learning and technology to prepare for the common-core assessments
- Testing blended learning models to determine which work best
- Requiring e-courses for graduation
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Superintendent, Davenport Community School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Davenport, Iowa
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Alder GSE Associate Dean
- Alder GSE, Los Angeles, California