State Grades on K-12 Achievement: Map and Rankings
Examine the grades and scores that states and the nation earned on the K-12 Achievement Index in Quality Counts 2019, along with how they scored on a host of indicators that go into those rankings.
For a description of what these education indicators mean, view the grading scale and methodology.
- • Having trouble viewing this? Download the grading summary (PDF | 263KB)
- • Get more information on individual states with State Highlights Reports
- • View the grading scale, methodology, sources, and notes
- • See Also: In National Ranking of School Systems, a New State Is On Top
- • See Also: Boosting School Quality Remains a Slog for States, Nation
Vol. 39, Issue 03