1) Oh data!/ I wanna get wit-cha/ Regress and fit-cha: More evidence that I am a nerd, but so are you, all you ed researchers and data-driven teachers who read this blog. “Baby Got Back” gets remixed as “Baby Got Stats, " i.e.: But when you get some data / And you put it in Stata/ And it’s spits out a beta of 10 / You get sprung. Can’t Fordham put together a respectable rap about ed policy?
3) Great Column on Value-Added: “On April 24, 2008, heteroskedasticity became my all-time favorite word.” By the manager of program investments at the Chicago Public Education Fund.
4) The Ethics of Expert Mumbling: A Sherman Dorn confessional.
5) Newt Gingrich and Me: Dan Brown asks for Newt Gingrich’s hand in marriage and then debriefs the ED in ’08 blogger summit.
6) Worst of the Blogs: Corey of Thoughts on Ed Policy throws down.
The opinions expressed in eduwonkette are strictly those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinions or endorsement of Editorial Projects in Education, or any of its publications.