The latest news about technology in education, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
• Technology in Education
Digital Education Blog
EdTech Researcher Blog
Vander Ark on Innovation Blog
It’s important for educators to be thoughtful and deliberate in aligning both technology and curriculum to develop the most successful programs for students, which was the focus of this webinar.
The District Goes Digital: Leveraging Online Learning for Broader Student Achievement
In this webinar, Kim McClelland, assistant superintendent of Falcon School District 49 in Colorado Springs, discussed how her district leveraged lessons learned from the implementation of a full-time, online virtual school to address a much broader spectrum of student needs.
Join us on April 9, as our guests will discuss why accountability is so important for virtual schools, what they are doing to ensure high-quality learning for students, and what challenges they face in meeting that goal.
The 15th edition of Education Week’s annual report on educational technology tackles the shift in the virtual education landscape, where the rise in popularity is intersecting with a call for greater accountability.
Education Week's destination site for ed-tech leaders, educators, and advocates, Digital Directions provides daily content on the latest trends, issues, and developments in ed tech.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Modern & Classical Languages Department Chair
- New Trier Township High School District 203, Winnetka, IL
- Superintendent of Schools
- Fremont County School District #14, Ethete, WY
- Dean of Students
- Diman Regional Vocational-Technical High School, Fall River, MA
- Richland School District One, Columbia, SC
- Chief Information Officer and Special Projects Manager
- Randolph Public Schools, MA