The latest news about diversity in schools, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
The civil disobedience displayed by an activist in removing the Confederate flag from the South Carolina Capitol last month should serve as a "battle call" for educators, writes professor Jon N. Hale. (July 16, 2015)
• English-Language Learners
Learning the Language Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal - Elementary, Middle, & High
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA
- Associate Director, Research and Assessment
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL), Alexandria, VA
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- KSTF, Moorestown, NJ
- Westport Public Schools, Westport, CT
- Assistant Principal
- The SEED Public Charter School of Washington, DC, DC