Curriculum and Instruction
The latest news about curriculum and instruction, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Curriculum Matters Blog
The advent of computers, smartphone apps, e-books, and other electronic media devices has transformed the way Americans read. Is it changing the way our children learn to read and write as well?
Two educators who are part of the oft-praised Alabama Reading Initiative will take readers' questions on how to observe and coach teachers on research-based reading instruction.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Communications and Community Relations
- Salem-Keizer Public Schools, Salem, OR
- West York Area School District, York, PA
- Director of Special Education and Student Services, PK-12
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT
- Special Education Program Specialist
- TAESE/Utah State University, Utah State University, UT
- Free Online K-12 Education Job Fair | Teaching and Admin. Jobs for 2017-2018
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, US