Curriculum and Instruction
The latest news about curriculum and instruction, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Curriculum Matters Blog
The advent of computers, smartphone apps, e-books, and other electronic media devices has transformed the way Americans read. Is it changing the way our children learn to read and write as well?
Two educators who are part of the oft-praised Alabama Reading Initiative will take readers' questions on how to observe and coach teachers on research-based reading instruction.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- City of Cape Coral Charter School Authority, Cape Coral, FL
- Demo Account, AR
- Spanish Immersion - Elementary
- Fox Chapel Area School District, Fox Chapel, PA
- Director – Office of Curriculum and Assessment
- Ohio Department of Education, Columbus, OH
- Lower School Principal
- Sidwell Friends School, Bethesda, MD