Curriculum and Instruction
The latest news about curriculum and instruction, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Curriculum Matters Blog
It’s important for educators to be thoughtful and deliberate in aligning both technology and curriculum to develop the most successful programs for students.
Key Methods to Improve Reading Testing Success
Improve students' reading test results through better retention and application of the knowledge and skills they have learned in the classroom.
Discussion about how to incorporate multimedia tools into the core subject areas of science, math, social studies, and language arts curricula appropriately, effectively, and seamlessly.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Diverse Learners Teacher
- AUSL, Chicago, IL
- Superintendent, Cedar Rapids Community School District
- Cedar Rapids Community School District, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Faculty, pre-school, international school
- Scholastica, Dhaka, Dh, Bangladesh
- Founding Principal, Charter School
- OLD STURBRIDGE VILLAGE, INC., Sturbridge, MA
- Neuhaus Education Center, Bellaire, TX