Curriculum and Instruction
The latest news about curriculum and instruction, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
The civil disobedience displayed by an activist in removing the Confederate flag from the South Carolina Capitol last month should serve as a "battle call" for educators, writes professor Jon N. Hale. (July 16, 2015)
Curriculum Matters Blog
Discussion about how to incorporate multimedia tools into the core subject areas of science, math, social studies, and language arts curricula appropriately, effectively, and seamlessly.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School English Teacher
- St. Thomas Aquinas High School, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Principal - Elementary School
- Fontana Unified School District, Fontana, CA
- Subject Matter Expert (SME)/Teachers - English/Mathematics (High School/Grade 10 & Grade 11)
- Learning Port Sdn Bhd, Kuala Lumpur, Ku, Malaysia
- Executive Director
- Delaware County Intermediate Unit #25 (DCIU), Morton, PA
- Design and launch a new startup Choice School in Dallas ISD
- Dallas Independent School District, Dallas, TX