Curriculum and Instruction
The latest news about curriculum and instruction, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Curriculum Matters Blog
The advent of computers, smartphone apps, e-books, and other electronic media devices has transformed the way Americans read. Is it changing the way our children learn to read and write as well?
Two educators who are part of the oft-praised Alabama Reading Initiative will take readers' questions on how to observe and coach teachers on research-based reading instruction.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Curriculum Specialist
- Britannica Learning Systems, Chicago, IL
- Esmeralda County School District, Goldfield, NV
- Dean of Curriculum and Instruction
- UP Education Network, Springfield, MA
- Executive Director of Secondary Education
- School District of Indian River County, Vero Beach, FL
- Assistant Principal of Operations: El Paso
- IDEA Public Schools, El Paso, TX