Assessment and Testing
The latest news about assessment, including articles, Commentary, and special features.
Districts in the trial run for common-core exams told Education Week they experienced only minor technological problems, but students found the tests harder than their state assessments. (May 5, 2014)
In this webinar, Stuart R. Kahl, Ph.D., Deborah Farrington, M.Ed., and Ellen Vorenkamp, Ed.D., focused on the three key elements of creating effective classroom assessment, and how to build teacher capacity in each.
Common Assessments: What You Need to Know
Two groups of states aim to move past multiple-choice-only tests to include essays, projects, and other tasks designed to gauge deeper, more complex learning
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Cristo Rey Jesuit College Preparatory School of Houston, Houston, TX
- The New School Montessori, Cincinnati, OH
- Part-time AP class instructors - remote
- Ascendant Institute, US
- K-12 Teaching Jobs, Available Nationwide
- CS&A, US
- Assistant Principal - Drake High School
- Tamalpais Union High School District, San Anselmo, CA