Quality Counts is Education Week's annual report on state-level efforts to improve public education. Published in January.
This 20th edition of Quality Counts takes a deep look at a welter of issues surrounding educational accountability and how the changes being ushered in by what's widely seen as a scaling back of the federal government's policy footprint are putting newfound autonomy and opportunities for innovation in the hands of states and school districts. This year's Quality Counts also includes summative grades for the nation, each of the 50 states, and the District of Columbia on key education indicators.
Web-only and multimedia content includes:
Prior Years2015: Preparing to Launch
Click here to place an online order for Quality Counts, or call 800-445-8250.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Vice President for Education
- The Possible Project, Cambridge, MA
- Area Superintendent - Central Learning Community
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA
- Health Science Teacher 2016-2017
- Birmingham City Schools, Birmingham, AL
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT
- Design and Technology Teacher
- Scheck Hillel Community School, Miami, FL