Quality Counts is Education Week's annual report on state-level efforts to improve public education. Published in January.
This 17th edition of Quality Counts report takes aim at an issue freighted with emotional as well as policy implications: the impact of a school's social and disciplinary environment on students' ability to learn and on the teachers and administrators tasked with guiding them.
Web-only and multimedia content includes:
- State Highlights Reports
- State Report Cards Map
- Calculate Your Own Grade: Recalculate grades for states based on weighting schemes of your choice.
- Data: Suspensions and Expulsions
- Timeline: School Security
- Video: Building a Positive School Climate
- Video: Where Students Lead by Example
Prior Years2012: The Global Challenge
Click here to place an online order for Quality Counts, or call 800-445-8250.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations