Quality Counts is Education Week's annual report on state-level efforts to improve public education. Published in January.
This 21st edition of Quality Counts examines what states and districts are doing to make ready for the Every Student Succeeds Act’s implementation. This year's Quality Counts also includes summative grades for the nation, each of the 50 states, and the District of Columbia on key education indicators.
Web-only and multimedia content includes:
Prior Years2016: Called to Account
2003: "If I Can't Learn From You"
2001: A Better Balance
2000: Who Should Teach?
Quality Counts '97
Click here to place an online order for Quality Counts, or call 800-445-8250.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Inclusion Officer
- Ithaca City School District, NY
- Licensed Teachers 7-12 **Now Offering $2,000 sign-on Payment**
- Youth Villages, Bartlett, TN
- Chief of Human Resources Officer
- Milwaukee Public Schools, Milwaukee, WI
- Early Learning Policy Specialist
- City of Seattle, Seattle, WA