Quality Counts is Education Week's annual report on state-level efforts to improve public education. Published in January.
This 21st edition of Quality Counts examines what states and districts are doing to make ready for the Every Student Succeeds Act’s implementation. This year's Quality Counts also includes summative grades for the nation, each of the 50 states, and the District of Columbia on key education indicators.
Web-only and multimedia content includes:
Prior Years2016: Called to Account
Click here to place an online order for Quality Counts, or call 800-445-8250.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- LBSI Teacher with Special Education Early Childhood Endorsement
- New Horizon Center, Chicago, IL
- Communities In Schools of North Carolina, Raleigh, NC
- Part-Time Online ESL teacher
- 51Talk, US
- Anticipated Evaluation Team Leader Fall 17
- Springfield Public Schools, Springfield, MA
- ELEM ED 4
- Brevard Public Schools, Melbourne, FL