Quality Counts is Education Week's annual report on state-level efforts to improve public education. Published in January.
This 18th edition of Quality Counts report delves into the forces that are reshaping the traditional school district and the forms that can take. Those changes may be generated from within, as districts seek to cope with unforeseen demographic pressures. They may be imposed from outside after long-standing performance and fiscal problems prompt municipal or state-level leaders to take action.
Web-only and multimedia content includes:
- State Highlights Reports
- State Report Cards Map
- Calculate Your Own Grade: Recalculate grades for states based on weighting schemes of your choice.
- Videos: Voices From Memphis, a System in Tumult
- Survey Analysis: Views of a Changing School-District Landscape
Prior Years2013: Code of Conduct
Click here to place an online order for Quality Counts, or call 800-445-8250.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Head of School
- Brownell-Talbot School, Omaha, NE
- Executive Director
- Charter School NYC, New York, NY
- Director: Assessment, Research & Evaluation
- Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District, Santa Monica, CA
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC