Spotlight on Reinventing Professional Development
The Education Week Spotlight on Reinventing Professional Development is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Professional learning communities
- Effective teacher teams
- Ways to improve professional development
- Building teacher leadership
- Creating a culture of teacher learning
- Web-based professional development
- Research on staff training
- Using social networks for staff development
A great value! You get the eight articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, City Schools of Decatur
- City Schools of Decatur, Decatur, GA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- Superintendent, South San Francisco Unified School District
- South San Francisco Unified School District, South San Francisco, CA
- Scale Your Impact. Lead a Portfolio of Cleveland Schools. Apply today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH