Spotlight on Implementing Online Learning
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Implementing Online Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Identifying promising models for mixing online learning and face-to-face instruction
- Challenges in e-learning
- Building partnerships to increase virtual learning collaboration among districts
- Teaching a "flip model” of instruction with online lectures as homework
- Using online learning to teach students with autism and other special needs
- Online credit recovery programs aimed at assisting at-risk students
You get the articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Senior Practice Associate – K-12 Literacy
- The Education Trust, Washington, DC
- Transformation/Turnaround K8 School Principal
- Avant Garde Academy, Kissimmee, FL
- Superintendent of Schools
- North Shore School District, Nassau County, NY
- Open House
- Horace Mann School, Bronx, NY
- Principal, New High School in Bonita Springs, FL
- Lee County Schools, Bonita Springs, FL