Spotlight on Implementing Online Learning
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Implementing Online Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Identifying promising models for mixing online learning and face-to-face instruction
- Challenges in e-learning
- Building partnerships to increase virtual learning collaboration among districts
- Teaching a "flip model” of instruction with online lectures as homework
- Using online learning to teach students with autism and other special needs
- Online credit recovery programs aimed at assisting at-risk students
You get the articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director
- Delaware County Intermediate Unit #25 (DCIU), Morton, PA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Elementary Principal
- New London Public Schools, New London, CT
- Coordinator of Adult Transition Program
- Patterson Joint Unified School District, Vernalis, CA
- Design and launch a new startup Choice School in Dallas ISD
- Dallas Independent School District, Dallas, TX