Spotlight on Implementing Online Learning
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Implementing Online Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Identifying promising models for mixing online learning and face-to-face instruction
- Challenges in e-learning
- Building partnerships to increase virtual learning collaboration among districts
- Teaching a "flip model” of instruction with online lectures as homework
- Using online learning to teach students with autism and other special needs
- Online credit recovery programs aimed at assisting at-risk students
You get the articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Vice President for Education
- The Possible Project, Cambridge, MA
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT
- Director of Operations, Buildings & Grounds
- Rutland South Supervisory Union, North Clarendon, VT
- Superintendent of Schools
- St. Johns County Public Schools, Saint Augustine, FL
- Executive Principal of The Academies of Shakopee High School
- Shakopee Public Schools, Shakopee, MN