Spotlight on Implementing Online Learning
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Implementing Online Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Identifying promising models for mixing online learning and face-to-face instruction
- Challenges in e-learning
- Building partnerships to increase virtual learning collaboration among districts
- Teaching a "flip model” of instruction with online lectures as homework
- Using online learning to teach students with autism and other special needs
- Online credit recovery programs aimed at assisting at-risk students
You get the articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Milwaukee Public Schools, Milwaukee, WI
- Head of School
- Brownell-Talbot School, Omaha, NE
- Director: Assessment, Research & Evaluation
- Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District, Santa Monica, CA
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC