Spotlight on Gifted Education
The Education Week Spotlight on Gifted Education is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including insights on:
- The challenges of categorizing gifted learners
- Meeting the needs of high-potential students
- Math and science academies for gifted students
- Acceleration and grade skipping
- Twice exceptional students
A great value! You get the articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL
- K-12 NEA Science Teachers Wanted for NGSS Curriculum Project. Earn $15k!
- BetterLesson, US
- Assistant Professor of Education: Educational Leadership/Teacher Leadership
- Maryville University, MO