Spotlight on Gifted Education
The Education Week Spotlight on Gifted Education is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including insights on:
- The challenges of categorizing gifted learners
- Meeting the needs of high-potential students
- Math and science academies for gifted students
- Acceleration and grade skipping
- Twice exceptional students
A great value! You get the articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Lead a Network of Cleveland Schools. Apply Today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent, West Virginia Schools for the Deaf and the Blind - Romney, WV
- West Virginia Board of Education, Romney, WV
- Instructional Designer, Professional Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, OR
- Executive Director of Human Resources
- Norfolk Public Schools, VA