Spotlight on Charter School Leadership
Education Week's Spotlight on Charter School Leadership brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Succession planning to ensure school stability
- What it takes to open a charter school, including marketing, hiring, and facilities
- Practical leadership lessons informed by business
- One city’s expansion of charter schools
- The role of philanthropy in the development of charter schools
- Preparation programs for charter school leadership
- The growth of charter management organizations
- Research on who leads charter schools, why they do it, and where they struggle
A great value! You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Lucrative Teaching Jobs in the Exciting Gulf Region (UAE, Kuwait, Oman & more)
- Edvectus, Multiple Locations
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Instructional Designer, Professional Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, OR
- Superintendent, West Virginia Schools for the Deaf and the Blind - Romney, WV
- West Virginia Board of Education, Romney, WV
- Lead a Network of Cleveland Schools. Apply Today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH