Spotlight on Aligning Curriculum and Technology
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Aligning Curriculum and Technology is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Developing a strategy to link technology to student achievement
- Learning to balance digital innovation and student learning
- Implementing game-based instruction
- Applying adaptive software to math lessons for individualized learning
- Giving students resources to build digital art and music projects
- Balancing text-only tactics with multimedia skills in language arts
- Teaching history by creating and accessing electronic records
- Using multimedia-enriched games in science learning
You get the ten articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent, South Orange & Maplewood
- The School District of South Orange & Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ
- Director II-Sudent Support Services
- Deer Valley Unified School District, Phoenix, AZ
- Fort Worth Independent School District, Forth Worth, TX