Spotlight on Aligning Curriculum and Technology
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Aligning Curriculum and Technology is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Developing a strategy to link technology to student achievement
- Learning to balance digital innovation and student learning
- Implementing game-based instruction
- Applying adaptive software to math lessons for individualized learning
- Giving students resources to build digital art and music projects
- Balancing text-only tactics with multimedia skills in language arts
- Teaching history by creating and accessing electronic records
- Using multimedia-enriched games in science learning
You get the ten articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Spanish Dual Immersion 7th Grade ( Language Arts / Social Studies ) Teacher
- Burlingame School District, Burlingame, CA
- Director of Operations, Buildings & Grounds
- Rutland South Supervisory Union, North Clarendon, VT
- Superintendent of Schools
- St. Johns County Public Schools, Saint Augustine, FL
- Vice President for Education
- The Possible Project, Cambridge, MA
- Executive Principal of The Academies of Shakopee High School
- Shakopee Public Schools, Shakopee, MN