Spotlight on Aligning Curriculum and Technology
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Aligning Curriculum and Technology is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Developing a strategy to link technology to student achievement
- Learning to balance digital innovation and student learning
- Implementing game-based instruction
- Applying adaptive software to math lessons for individualized learning
- Giving students resources to build digital art and music projects
- Balancing text-only tactics with multimedia skills in language arts
- Teaching history by creating and accessing electronic records
- Using multimedia-enriched games in science learning
You get the ten articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Scale Your Impact. Lead a Portfolio of Cleveland Schools. Apply today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- Superintendent, South San Francisco Unified School District
- South San Francisco Unified School District, South San Francisco, CA
- Superintendent, City Schools of Decatur
- City Schools of Decatur, Decatur, GA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations