Spotlight on Aligning Curriculum and Technology
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Aligning Curriculum and Technology is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Developing a strategy to link technology to student achievement
- Learning to balance digital innovation and student learning
- Implementing game-based instruction
- Applying adaptive software to math lessons for individualized learning
- Giving students resources to build digital art and music projects
- Balancing text-only tactics with multimedia skills in language arts
- Teaching history by creating and accessing electronic records
- Using multimedia-enriched games in science learning
You get the ten articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Subject Matter Expert (SME)/Teachers - English/Mathematics (High School/Grade 10 & Grade 11)
- Learning Port Sdn Bhd, Kuala Lumpur, Ku, Malaysia
- High School English Teacher
- St. Thomas Aquinas High School, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Principal - Elementary School
- Fontana Unified School District, Fontana, CA
- Design and launch a new startup Choice School in Dallas ISD
- Dallas Independent School District, Dallas, TX
- Executive Director
- Delaware County Intermediate Unit #25 (DCIU), Morton, PA